How Galil Software can help handle your performance testing
Performance testing in today’s application-dominated world is becoming more important than ever. With the rise of social platforms, BI and the direction of SaaS development it has never been clearer that performance is a major factor to take into consideration. Just taking a look at SaaS applications, almost every SaaS dev team needs to worry about handling a huge amount of concurrent users and transactions.
The use of performance testing, and its tools and methodologies, enables you to determine the responsiveness, throughput, reliability, and scalability of a system under a given workload. With the right performance testing solution in place, you will be able to:
- Assess production readiness
- Evaluate against performance criteria
- Compare performance characteristics of multiple systems or system configurations
- Find the source of performance problems
- Tune the Support System
- Find throughput levels
- Determine compliance with performance goals and requirements
- Collect other performance-related data to help stakeholders make informed decisions
- Ensure the hardware configuration is suitable for the application’s performance
How can we help?
Applications systems are becoming ubiquitous and complex. We at Galil Software use best practices and methodologies to help understand your performance needs, as well as identifying the performance issues you might be up against.
Our processes and tools offer powerful, realistic load tests for thousands of users running business scenarios across a broad range of enterprise application environments, providing you with practical diagnostics to help you resolve performance issues.
With a proven track record for delivery and with over 160 engineers based within an hour’s drive from the center of Israel, Galil Software is a software development hub that customers can benefit hugely from, regardless of the size of their project (we also specialize in QA Automation solutions, R&D extension teams, DevOps, Web & Mobile development, and Legacy software maintenance).
Our performance testing teams can help you:
- Test your web applications within production configurations from distributed locations across the Internet.
- Include load, stress, volume and throughput based performance criterion to test a system across multiple dimensions.
- Create a performance testing solution for varying application types and budgets, through extensive exposure to several commercial and open source tools like LoadRunner, WebLoad, and Jmeter.
Our process also includes the following key elements:
Study and Collect
- Access to business environment
- Review key application features
- Identify key performance elements to setup test environment
Strategy and Planning
- Identify performance test metrics
- Define baseline values
- Define timing, tools and type of performance tests
- Create test plans
Define and Setup
- Create test scenarios for business critical transactions
- Define test data
- Configure testing environment
- Execute test scenarios
- Validate results
- Record outcomes
- Analyze results
- Make recommendations