QA MANUAL ENGINEER
· 1 year experience as a QA Engineer
· Experience in testing Web Systems (Web UI) and understanding how Websites Work in general.
· Experience in writing STPs
· Good communication in English (mainly Written)
· “People Skills”
· Fast Lerner
· A Relevant university / college degree.
· ISTQB certificate.
· Experience using JIRA
· Experience in testing Web systems built using cutting edge technologies (REACT, Angular…etc.)
Automation Team Leader
We are looking for a talented mastermind to join our growing teams.
You will play a significant role in building a world-class framework, using the most up-to-date technologies.
Your strong design skills, troubleshooting abilities and attention to details will ensure that no edge case is left uncovered.
· Design and implement new test automation solutions and test framework features
· Lead test automation framework development
· Prepare and review large and complex feature test plans
· Document proposed test plan and suggested new uncovered cases
· Develop, execute and track automated test cases
· Ability to Lead a team of 2-4 test automation developers
Required Skills & Experience:
· At least 3 years of experience in developing application and test automation for front end and back end interfaces for complex distributed software systems
· Experienced with Selenium (big advantage)
· Experience with dynamic programming languages (Python, Java)
· Hands-on experience in setting up and maintaining software test environments
· Good knowledge in one of the CI tools ( Jenkins, teamCity, etc ..)
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Fluent English
· Experience with Web / CLI / API in various environments and operating systems
· Ability to analyze system and software problems quickly and accurately
· Experience in system analysis and test planning
· Practical knowledge of computer networking
SENIOR Validation Engineer
· At least 2 years of experience in OOP language (Must)
· Good Hebrew and English (Must)
· Team player
· Python knowledge (Advantage)
· Experience in Validation (Advantage)
SENIOR AUTOMATION ENGINEER
We are looking for an experienced developer to join us in the team which is responsible for automation infrastructure.
The team is responsible for a system which controls and monitors the automated test execution. The job includes dealing with a lot of technologies such as Python, C#, ASP.net, SQL and more.
· Excellent knowledge in OOP (Must)
· At least 3 years of experience in OOP language (Must)
· High level of English (Must)
· Experience with Git/any other source control (Must)
· Experience in C# (Advantage)
· Experience in leading projects / teams (Advantage)
· DevOps-ize our customers’ platforms – design and develop operational automation code (aka – devops) for our customers from the CI flow through packaging, deployment, tuning, monitoring and alerting
· Maintain and upgrade / Implement and deploy operational systems to improve delivery
· Enhance and develop homegrown platform to accelerate development and enhance productivity
· Driven, organized, methodic
· Ability to learn new, multiple technologies and be able use them at a quick pace
· Communication skills: verbal and written – critical
· High level of English – Must
· Experience with server-side development (Linux)
· Knowledge of SQL, Web development
Real life experience of:
· Cloud environment:
– Amazon: Ec2, ECS/EKS, RDS, Kinesis, EMR, CloudWatch
– Also, Google (GAE – Google App Engine), OpenStack
· Container orchestration technologies: Kubernetes, Swarm, ECS
· Configuration management tools: Chef (chef.io), Puppet, Ansible
Validation team leader
For a team of 4-5 validation software developers we are looking for an experienced developer to act as Team and Technical leader.
The team develops test packages to validate Firmware features, mainly using python programming language.
The team is responsible for features validation End to End which means that the team interacts with various teams and interfaces.
· Very strong OOP skills (Must)
· At least 5 years of experience in development (Must)
· Knowledge with product life cycle and documentation
· Python (Advantage)
· Good English
FRONT-END TEAM LEADER
What began as a small but ambitious tech-driven project led by three close friends, has quickly grown into a category-defining platform, which combines unmatched big data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.
We think and we work globally. Our teams brainstorm, apply research and inspire, together.
The passion and commitment to fulfill our mission lives through everything we do. Success here is a team effort.
Culture is our bedrock. We believe in hiring the best talents and in developing and nurturing them because, at the very core of our technology, there are people with their individualistic, passions, and differences, and we love it.
If you are passionate about coding and innovative tech savvy – we want to hear from you!
· Comprehensive understanding of modern HTML, CSS and DOM API
· Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
· Advanced knowledge and experience with at least one major client-side framework (such as Angular, React or VueJS)
· Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues
· Keen and passionate for code quality, usability and end-user experience
· Results driven, fast learner, team player
· Degree in Computer Science or Mamram / 8200 graduate
· 4+ years of relevant experience
· Experience with designing and building large-scale web applications
· Proven experience as team leader