In general, you can visit the Company’s website without giving us any personal information. If you choose to provide us with your information, we will use the information in accordance with the policy below.
1. Information We Collect
The gathering of Information from the Website is carried out in two ways:
Through your use of the Website.
When you use the Website, the Company may collect and record the information related to this use, either independently or with the help of third-party service providers as set out below.
Information Provided by you.
Information you voluntarily provided to us. As mentioned, the Company collects personal information when you provide information to sign up for the newsletter, to receive services, or fill out forms, or when you want to apply for a job in the Company. The Company stores the personal information independently or with the help of third-party service providers as set out below.
2. Voluntarily Information
Some of the services on the Website require (or may be required in the future) registration for the Website. When registering for the site, you will be asked to provide Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone number and CV; Please make sure you provide correct and complete information, and not incorrect information. Please note that without the abovementioned information it will not be possible to complete the registration on the Website. As long as the Personal Information you provided changes, you are requested to update such information.
“Personal Information” means the information you provide to us will include Personally Identifying Information (“PII”) which is information that can be used to uniquely identify, contact, or locate or otherwise identify you, including any identifying information you have provided us in order to use the service on the Website, such as your name, address, email address, your personal password, and your mobile number. We do not collect PII except when provided voluntarily by you directly.
Personal Information will include, inter alia, the Internet Protocol (IP) Address (or Mac address, as the case may be) that the user automatically provides based on the network or device they are using.
3. Statistical Information
In addition to the Personal Information, we collect as described above, we may use technology to collect data about the method and the nature of your use of the Website. For example, our systems may automatically record and store browser information, search history, the date on which you registered to the Website exit point, use time, platform type, operating system information, number of clicks, which parts of the Website you viewed and/or used and the dates and times on which you viewed such parts of the Websites, impressions, any actions you made in the Websites and cookies. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Website. When you use the Website, our servers, record information (“Log Data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website. Log Data includes your Internet Protocol address, the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate service features, searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the websites, cookie data and device data.
Furthermore, the Websites contain hyperlinks to other pages and features on the Websites. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages and features of the Websites our visitors choose to view. This technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
By using our Website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the Website in future. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
5. Purposes of the Processing and Using of Personal information
We shall use the Personal Information you provided us and/or the Statistical Information we and/or third parties have collected, in order to:
· (a) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Website; (b) provide personalized advertising, content, and information to our users; (c) monitor and improve the effectiveness of the Website and our marketing; (d) monitor aggregate metrics and statistical information regarding the Website and the users thereof; (e) diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers; and (f) help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
· We also use the information we collect for purposes of administering and expanding the service, providing customer service, making available other services to our users and prospective users, and enabling advertisers to deliver general and targeted ad content to you.
· We may provide to third parties certain information about you without identifying you as an individual. We do this for purposes such as (1) providing our advertisers and advertising agencies with information that allows them to present targeted personalized ads and promotions; (2) providing statistical and aggregated data to researchers, commercial partners and other data consumers; (3) analyzing how the Website is used; (4) diagnosing and resolving technical problems; and (5) maintaining security. We reserve the right to use and disclose any anonymized information at our discretion.
· For any other purpose which you expressly agreed to.
We may also use your contact information to contact you and notify you about important changes to the Website, new services and special opportunities we think you will find valuable, on our behalf and on behalf of our partners. We may contact you through email, and other similar channels. By providing us with your contact information you consent to our use of such contact information to send you such service-related notices, including any notices required by law. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive promotional communications by emailing us at email@example.com, or by clicking “unsubscribe” in the message.
6. Sharing Data with Third Parties
We do not rent, sell or disseminate PII to third parties without your consent, other than:
· disclosure to our employees, consultants, contractors, business partners, service providers and suppliers. Such disclosure is normally subject to the recipient’s undertaking of confidentiality obligations and the prevention of any independent right to use this information by the recipients, except as required to help us provide the Service.
· to comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, whether or not a response is required by applicable law.
· to enforce an agreement or to protect our rights.
· with any of our parent, or affiliated or successor entity.
· In the event of a legal dispute between you and the company that requires the disclosure of your information.
· to consummate, and as part of, any asset sale, transfer, merger or liquidation.
· We may share some of the information we collect from you with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Website and/or for analytics purposes.
8. Third Party Sites and Services
9. Third-Party Software
The Company may use third party software to collect, store and/or process the information collected from the use of its services. Such software includes, without limitation, statistical analysis services, storage services, e-mailing and text messages to the mobile phones.
10. Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights in connection with your information and the manner in which we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. The following is a non-closed list of privacy rights you may exercise:
· Right to Access Your Information. At any time, you may contact the Company at the address provided in the Website at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request to access the information we hold about you.
· Correcting Your Information. We may need to ask you to provide certain information to make sure you are who you claim to be. If you find the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, please provide us with the necessary information in order to correct it.
· Withdrawing Your Consent. You are entitled to contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
· Deleting or Restricting Access to Your Information. You may request to delete or restrict access to your information. We may postpone or deny your request if your information is in current use for providing services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your information, you are welcome to write to us at email@example.com. We will look into your request and make good faith efforts to resolve any concern you may have.
11. Information Security
We will only collect and use personal data information in accordance with this Policy to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. We use industry standard measures to ensure the security of all information, including the use of passwords, firewalls, encryption and remote servers, and routinely evaluate our practices to identify security threats or opportunities for the improvement of our Service. However, no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise information security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our information practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. International transfers of Personal Information
You hereby grant your consent, and the Company reserves the right, to the extent that we transfer Personal Information outside of Israel, such transfer is carried out in compliance with local privacy laws in relation to the collection, use, and saving of Personal Information. You are responsible for the processing of your Personal Information on third party sites or services (such as cloud service providers), including compliance of the data with applicable regulation, even if you asked us to upload the information for you or on your behalf.
By using the Website, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by placing a post regarding those changes on the Service or by other means, as per our sole discretion. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes to this Policy are binding and effective when they are posted on this page.