The website www.galilsoftware.com (the “Website), is the sole property of Galil Software and Technology Services Ltd., company number 514033661 (collectively and individually “Galil”, “Company”, “we,” “us,” or “our”).
Everything stated in the masculine implies also the feminine, and everything stated in the singular implies also the plural, unless it contradicts the subject of the written material or its content, or unless the context mandates a different interpretation.
- The Website
Galil is a leading provider of software R&D extension, Web and Mobile, QA automation and DevOps services. The Website is a platform through which various companies can leave contact information for the possibility of future engagement with Galil for providing certain services. The Website also serves as a platform through which candidates for employment in Galil can apply and submit their resume (collectively the “User Content”).
- Intellectual Property
- All content available on or through the Website is provided on an “as is” basis, with all faults, and Galil and any related entities, do not make and fully disclaim any representations or warranties of any kind what so ever regarding the Website and/or its content, orally or in writing, express or implied, whether implied by the law or otherwise derived from it, procedure or practice, to the maximum extent permitted by law, including any representation that use of the Website will be interference or error-free, or with regard to the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, or accuracy of the content, non-infringement or any other violation. Galil is not and will not be liable for any use of the Website or its content or for reliance on them, and bears no liability for the content, its correctness and/or for any use that is made of it. The content is general in nature, it is not a substitute for professional consultation of any type, and users should not rely on advice received through the Website for the purpose of making any decision in any area. Galil is entitled to make changes or updates to the content or to portions of it, at any time and without prior notice. The content may be out of date, and Galil does not undertake to update it at all or with any frequency, and it should not be relied upon as being up to date. The images on the Website are for illustrative purposes only and are not binding in any manner. Any reliance on the content and/or the advice you receive through the site shall be at your full and sole responsibility, and you will bear full responsibility for your use of the Website and/or its contents, and for the outcome of such use.
- User Content
- User Content submitted to the Website is not under the control of the Company and therefore the Company will not be held liable for them, including with regard to their content, reliability, accuracy, and to any harm, inconvenience, loss or distress caused to you, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use of the User Content.
- Subject to the provisions of applicable law, by submitting or transmitting any User Content to the Website, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, fully paid-up, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license, with the right to use, copy, reproduce, digitally perform, modify, directly or through third parties, create derivative works, translate and use in whatever way the Company deems appropriate. You also represent and warrant that all content submitted by you has been uploaded, waiving any claim and/or demand, including any claim and/or demand relating to copyright infringement and/or any consideration or payment of any kind for the content and/or its publish the Website and/or its use by the Company in any way it deem fit. Without derogating from the foregoing, the Company may, in its sole discretion, offer incentives (including financial) to other users and/or third parties in order to upload content to the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own all the copyrights and moral rights in the User Content submitted by you to the Website and that the publication of the content by you does not infringe any third party’s right, including according to the Privacy Protection Law, 1981 and/or Copyright Law 2007 and/or the Defamation Prohibition Law 1965 and/or any other applicable law.
- Changes to the Website
The Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time, in any way and for any reason, alter or delete the Website (in whole or in part) and/or impose certain fees for access to all or any part of the Website (all with or without notice); In addition, the Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time, in any way and for any reason, prevent access to the Website (in whole or in part) and/or allow access to certain areas of the Website to subscribers only. The Company shall not be liable to you and/or to any third party for any such modification or removal (in whole or in part) of the Website. To the extent that you oppose to any changes made by the Company or its right to make such changes, you are requested to refrain from making any use of the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such changes entered into effect will constitute your acceptance of them.
- Using the Website
- If your access to the Website and/or your ability to submit content for any reason is prevented, you will not be able to re-use the Website and/or submit content to the Website without contacting the Company with a request to allow you to re-access the Website and/or submit content. It is hereby clarified that, during the blocking period (as may be), you will not be allowed to re-register on the Website under other user information. Please note that for registration to the Website while impersonating another user, you may undergo a criminal offense prohibited by law.
- The Company reserves the right to take any action as it deems appropriate and in its sole discretion, to ensure the security of the Website, including without limitation, requesting further details.
- Website Entry
- In order to use the services of the Website, you will be required to provide identifying information such as your mobile phone number, valid email address and full name. Your email address must be accessible and such that will allow us to contact you directly.
- The Company reserves the right to take any action as it deems appropriate and in its sole discretion to ensure the security of the Website, including without limitation, requesting further details.
- The Company has the right to prevent your access to the Website and immediately remove any content submitted by you.
- Customers and Business Users: Business customers (as defined by the Company from time to time) (the “Business Customer”) will act in accordance with a dedicated contractual agreement between each Business Customer and the Company, which shall, inter alia, define the commercial terms of the engagement between the Company and the Business Customer.
- Applicants for Employment: You and/or between any of the Company’s service users and the Company have no employer-employee relationship, and the entire Company’s employment of its employees is made in a specific written agreement between the parties. You will not have any claim and/or demand against Galil for your recruitment or non-recruitment by the Company and for such terms of employment as they may be.
- Limited Liability
- Without derogating from the foregoing, the Company will not be held liable for any third party content, including with regard to their content, reliability, accuracy, and to any harm, inconvenience, loss or distress caused to you, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use of the information contained on the Website. Please note that the Company will not be held liable for any illegal activity of any other party which is not under its full control, including users of the Website.
- The Company will do its best efforts to operate the Website properly and without malfunctions or interruptions. Notwithstanding the above, you will have no claim or demand against the Company or anyone on its behalf for any such malfunction or interruption, including any damages caused, directly or indirectly, as a result of such interruptions or malfunctions. The Company will not be held liable for any liability and/or responsibility for any disruption, error or omission in the content of the Website.
- The Company (and/or anyone who has obtained an express approval) may publish commercial information and advertisements on the Website through designated advertising areas at the Website. Any responsibility for advertisements and their content is solely for the advertisers, and the Company shall bear no responsibility for the content or reliability of the advertisements. No reference made in or through the Website to any third-party content (including advertisements), commercial product, process, or service, or provider of such product, process or service constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation or favoring by the Company, and the responsibility for the interest and/or purchase of the services contained in the advertisements shall be solely to the user.
- The Company, its managers, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, agents, representatives, other third parties and/or the heirs of the above and/or those replacing them (in this section, “Galil and anyone on its behalf”): are hereby fully, completely, and unconditionally exempt from any and all obligation and are not responsible for any part of the content on the Website, including but not limited to third-party content, software, products, or any other part used in connection with the Website or contained therein, being complete, accurate, updated, timely, secure, interruption- or error-free, or that defects will be corrected, or for any decision you make based on anything contained or accessible through the site. You bear sole responsibility for any damages and claims in this respect, and you can immediately stop using the Website, its content and/or the products and services provided through the Website; notwithstanding anything said anywhere else, there is no responsibility toward you and/or toward any third party in connection with the Website and/or its content and/or services and/or products provided in connection with the Website, for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential and/or economic damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of income, documents, files, profit, goodwill, data and/or computer time, recovery of programs and/or purchase of alternative goods or services, the costs of downtime and/or third party claims, etc., even if informed of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, discontinue using the site or its content is your sole remedy.
- You hereby agree and approve that use of the Website and/or Content is at your own risk.
- Governing Law
- Contact Information